Dear Member the programme of Special Current Affairs Materials has been closed
Nowadays UPSC is asking most of its questions from conceptual and current affairs part of GS Syllabus. So to cover that we have launched this special Study Kit which will help you to cover 90% - 95% Current Affairs and Conceptual Based Questions in the examination.
How This Study Material will Help You?
|GS Syllabus||Special Current Affairs Material|
|Current events of national and international importance.||Help to Cover 100% Areas of This Topic|
|History of India and Indian National Movement.||Not Covered|
|Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.||Help to Cover Conceptual and Current Development of This Topic|
|Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.||Help to Cover Conceptual and Current Development of This Topic|
|Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.||Help to Cover Conceptual and Current Development of This Topic|
|General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change||Help to Cover Conceptual and Current Development of This Topic|
|General Science.||Help to Cover Conceptual and Current Development of This Topic Specially Science & Technology Section|
What you will get?
- Special materials to cover Current Affairs and other Important areas like Environment and Ecology, Indian Economy of G.S syllabus.
- Printed materials will be provided in 4 booklets, during the first week of April 2013 to all participants. (1250+Pages)
- 5 comprehensive all India test will be conducted during the last week of April 2013.
- 40 Days Online Coaching Classes will be conducted for the participants,
This Study Material is a Result of Extensive Research from these following sources: (Our Research Team Includes Several Existing IAS & IPS Officers)
- News of The Hindu from 1st May 2012 to 15th March 2013.
- Editorials and Articles of The Hindu from 1st January 2012 to 15th March 2013.
- Gist of India Year Book & Economic Survey
- Important Articles of Press Information Bureau, Yojana, Economic and Political Weekly.
- Gist of Various Government Plan Programme & Policies.
- Important materials on Environment & Ecology.
- Important materials on Indian Economy.
|Booklet No.||Name of the Booklet||Contents|
|Gist of Editorial & Article of Various News Papers and Magazine and News of The Hindu|
|Gist of Indian Year Book, 2013|
|GIST OF ECONOMIC SURVEY & GovernmentтАЩs Plans, Programmes and Policies|
|Important Materials on Environment and Ecology|
What Candidates have to do?
These Materials are the part of Paper 1 Study Kit for Details Click Here
After submitting this amount Candidate will get:тАФ
- Access to our special online coaching classes.
- Printed materials in 4 booklets (1250+ Pages)
- Free shipping
- Free Expert advice
Candidates have to submit the amount Before commencement of a particular batch, so to get the free access to our special online coaching classes.
Content Details of Special Current Affair For IAS (Pre) - 2013
Schedule of our special online coaching classes.
|1st Batch||10th January 2013||40 Days||Registration Closed|
|2nd Batch||21st January 2013||40 Days||Registration Closed|
|3rd Batch||1st February 2013||40 Days||Registration Closed|
|4th Batch||25th February 2013||40 Days||Registration Closed|
|5th Batch||15 March 2013||40 Days||Registration Closed|
|6th Batch||10th April 2013||30 Days||Registration Closed|
- Batch 1 Registration Closed: Batch 1 Members Log-in Click Here
- Batch 2 Registration Closed: Batch 2 Members Log-in Click Here
- Batch 3 Registration Closed: Batch 3 Members Log-in Click Here
- Batch 4 Registration Closed: Batch 4 Members Log-in Click Here
- Batch 5 Registration Closed: Batch 5 Members Log-in Click Here
- Batch 6 Registration Closed: Batch 6 Members Log-in Click Here
Dear Member the programme of Special Current Affairs Materials has been closed.
After Your Payment Click the Given Button for further Process