(Notification) Himachal Pradesh PSC: Administrative Service Combined Competitive Examination - 2011
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
A competitive examination for recruitment to the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Combined Competitive Examination for which applications are invited from the eligible and desirous Indian citizens for admission to the Preliminary Examination to be conducted at Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Dharamsala, Nahan and Una centres, followed by Main written examination and viva-voce test for recruitment to the posts/services to be filled in on the basis of H.P.A.S. Combined Competitive Examination, 2010.
THE DETAILS OF THE POSTS/SERVICES ARE AS UNDER:
1. Six vacancies of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services, Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay). Out of these, 01 vacancy is reserved for Scheduled Caste (S.C.) candidates of H.P. and 01 reserved for Ex-serviceman (UR) candidates of H.P.
2. Four vacancies of Himachal Police Service, Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay). Out of these, 01 vacancy is reserved for Scheduled Caste (S.C.) candidates of H.P. and 01 reserved for Other Backward Classes (O.B.C.) candidates of H.P.
3. Two vacancies of Excise and Taxation officer Class-I (Gazetted), in the pay band of Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs.4400/-. Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates of H.P.
4. Seven vacancies of Tehsildar, Class-I (Gazetted), in the pay scale of Rs.10300-34800 + 4400 (Grade Pay). Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates of H.P.
5. One vacancy of Block Development Officer Class-I (Gazetted), in the pay band of Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs.4400/- for General category candidates.
6. One vacancy of District Controller Food, Supply and Consumer Affairs, Class-I (Gazetted), in the pay band of Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs.5000/- for General category candidates.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: A candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University.
Online Mode: Candidates applying online are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs.250/- for General / Gen. Physical handicapped and W.F.F. of H.P. category and Rs.63/- for S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P. by cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank, through a challan generated through the above website. The Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. are exempted from the examination fee. However Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. who were relieved from the Defence Services on their own request before completion of their normal tenure of service under the Govt. of India shall have to pay examination fee as is applicable to them in the respective category.
Offline Mode: The candidates may also apply through offline mode, by using the OMR Computerised Application Form inclusive of examination fee as follows which can be obtained from the Reception Counter of H.P. Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shim;a-171002 & at all District Headquarters except Shimla / Kinnaur / Lahaul & Spiti in the Pradesh through the whole sale / retail shop(s) / Gas Agencies of H.P. Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.:-
General / Persons with disabilities/ WFF/ Others.
- Price: Rs.300/-
- Form Colour: Pink
SC/ST/OBC of H.P.
- Price: Rs.115/-
- Form Colour: Orange
Ex-servicemen of H.P.
- Price: Rs.50/-
- Form Colour: Gloria Red
HOW TO APPLY:
Online Mode: Candidates are required to visit at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc and click the link to APPLY ONLINE for HPAS-2010 Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Offline Mode (OMR Application Form): Candidates can exercise the option of applying through Offline mode also by using the OMR computerized Application Form which will be available on payment at the Reception Counter of H.P.PSC, Nigam Vihar, Shimla-171002 & at all District Headquarters except Shimla / Kinnaur / Lahaul & Spiti in the Pradesh through the whole sale / retail shop(s) / Gas Agencies of H.P. Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. Since this Form is electronically scan able, due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form, correctly. While filling up the Application Form, please refer to detailed instructions / information brochure given in Appendix-II of this Notice available on websitehttp://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. The candidates should also write the name of examination viz. тАЭHimachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Services Examination, 2010" on the envelope before dispatching it to тАЬController of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002тАЭ. Candidates should note that all Offline Applications from remote areas will be received by Post/Speed Post only and no application will be received by Hand or by Courier.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
ONLINE MODE: The Online Applications can be filled upto 18-05-2011 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
OFFLINE MODE: All Offline Applications must reach the тАЬController of Examinations, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla- 171002 by Post/Speed Post, Courier or By hand on or before 18-05-2011. However, the candidates residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Divisions of Chamba District, Kinnaur district, Dodra Kawar sub Division of Shimla District and Lahaul & Spiti District of Himachal Pradesh, have the option to apply offline. For these candidates, if applying, the last date for receipt of applications is 02-06-2011.