(Jobs) Recruitment of Range Forest Officer in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission : 2011
Recruitment of Range Forest Officer
[ Advertisement No. V/2011 Dated: 04.06.2011 ]
A competitive examination for recruitment to the Himachal Pradesh Range Forest Officer (RFO) Examination 2011, for which applications are invited from the eligible and desirous Indian citizens for admission to the written examination to be conducted at Shimla centre(s), followed by Physical Standard test and viva-voce test for recruitment to the posts of Range Forest Officer (RFO) to be filled in on the basis of RFO Examination, 2011.
Range Forest Officer Class-II
Post : 39
Pay Scale :
- Pay scale for regular incumbents: Rs.10300-34800(Pay band)+3800(Grade Pay)
- The RFO appointed on contract basis will be paid consolidated fixed contractual amount @Rs.14100/-P.M. (Which shall be equal to minimum of the pay Band +Grade Pay ) An amount of Rs. 423 (3% of the minimum of the pay band+ grade pay of the post) as annual increase in contractual emoluments for the subsequent years will be allowed if the contract is extended beyond one year.
Age Limit : 21 to 31 Years
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree (or its equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognised University with atleast one of the following subjects:- Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application/ Computer Science, Agriculture Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science,Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology.
- The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Online Mode : Candidates applying
online are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs.250/- for General / Gen. Physical
handicapped and W.F.F. of H.P. category and Rs.63/- for S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P.
by cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank, through a challan generated
through the above website. The Ex-servicemen/ Visually impaired candidates of
H.P. are exempted from the examination fee. However Ex-servicemen candidates of
H.P. who were relieved from the Defence Services on their own request before
completion of their normal tenure of service under the Govt. of India shall have
to pay examination fee as is
applicable to them in the respective category.
- The candidates applying offline may obtain OMR application forms Priced Rs.50/- from the Reception Counter of H.P. Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar Shimla 171002. On any working day from 10:Am to 5:00 PM.
- Application forms can also be obtained by post on payment of Rs.100/- per form i.e. inclusive of postal charges by means of crossed Bank Draft of scheduled Bank drawn in favour of Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission, payable at Shimla only upto 23.06.2011
- Ex-Serviceman unless discharged at their own request before completion of normal tenure and visually impaired candidates of H.P. are exempted from payment of examination fee. Fee in shape of Bank draft in favour of Secretary H.P.Public Service Commission for Rs 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty) only for General /Gen.Orthopaedically Handicapped/ Hearing Impaired & Gen.WFF of H.P. and Rs. 63/-( Rupees Sixty three) only for SC/ST/OBC of H.P payable at shimla must accompany the applications and send to the Secretary, Cum-Controller H.P. Public Service Commission Nigam Vihar Shimla 171002. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
How To Apply
Online Mode : Candidates are
required to visit at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc and
click the link to APPLY ONLINE Detailed instructions for filling up Online
Applications are available on the above mentioned website. The Candidates already registered with HPPSC for other examinations/test need not to register again
and they may use said User ID and Password for applying online.
Offline Mode : Candidates can exercise the option of applying through Offline mode also by using the OMR computerized Application Form which will be available on payment at the Reception Counter of H.P.PSC, Nigam Vihar, Shimla-171002 Since this Form is electronically scan able, due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form, correctly. While filling up the Application Form, please refer to detailed instructions / information given on website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. The candidates should also write the name of examination viz. тАЭRange Forest Officer Examination (RFO), 2011" on the envelope before dispatching it to тАЬController of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002тАЭ. Candidates should note that all Offline Applications from remote areas will be received by Post/Speed Post only and no application will be received by Hand or by Courier.
Website : http://hp.gov.in/hp
Last Date : 03.07.2011